2018 Continuing Education Credit Information
March 12-14 (full conference): 1.6
March 12 only: .6
March 13 only: .5
March 14 only: .5
ASSE Members should bring member number to conference to receive credit. ASSE membership is now required to receive CEUs.
NEW CEU Process: Attendees wishing CEUs will have to both sign-in on the sheets provided at the conference as well as go to the links below and fill out a short survey for each session you attend (within 30 days of the conference). Please note, this is different from the conference evaluation.
March 12 Surveys:
- 8-Hour Risk Assessment (Part 1 of 2): http://asse.cenind-8riskpt1.sgizmo.com/s3/
- Process Safety Management (PSM) and (RMP): http://asse.cenind-psm-rmp.sgizmo.com/s3/
- How to Become a Safety Training Ninja: http://asse.cenind-ninja.sgizmo.com/s3/
- Safety Leadership: http://asse.cenind-safetyleadrshp.sgizmo.com/s3/
- 8-Hour Risk Assessment (Part 2 of 2): http://asse.cenind-8riskpt2.sgizmo.com/s3/
- Building a Safety Climate Dashboard: http://asse.cenind-buildinq.sgizmo.com/s3/
- Repurpose Your Current Content: http://asse.cenind-repurpose.sgizmo.com/s3/
March 13 Survey:
- 2018 Indiana S&H Conference- Day 1: http://asse.cenind-2018indsh1.sgizmo.com/s3/
March 14 Survey:
- 2018 Indiana S&H Conference – Day 2: http://asse.cenind-2018indsh2.sgizmo.com/s3/
CMP points are self-auditing. See the IHMM web site for criteria at www.ihmm.org. An email confirmation of attendance will be sent upon request.
ABIH CM credit is a self-auditing credit. See the ABIH web site for credit criteria at www.abih.org. An email confirmation of attendance will be sent upon request.
Indiana Chamber Safety Specialist Certificate
One (1) credit per day attended (up to 3 credits total).
Maximum total for this conference is 11.25 contact hours. You must fill out a form (available at the registration desk) and sign-in in each applicable session.
Monday, March 12 (Maximum total possible is 6 contact hours)
Workshop 2: 3 credits
Workshop 8: 3 credits
Tuesday, March 13 (Maximum total possible is 3.25 contact hours)
1A : 1 credit
1D: 1 credit
2A: 1.25 credits
2B: 1.25 credits
2C: 1.25 credits
2I: 1.25 credits
3A: 1 credit
3B: 1 credit
3D: 1 credit
Wednesday, March 14 (Maximum total possible is 2 contact hours)
6C: 1 credit
7B: 1 credit
7C: 1 credit
7E: 1 credit
HRCI and SHRM
Maximum total for the conference is 14.25 credits (HR for HRCI and PDCs for SHRM).
To receive either HRCI credits or SHRM PDCs, you must sign-in in each applicable session you attend.
Each session listed is approved for both HRCI and SHRM credits:
March 12 (maximum for the day is 5.5 credits)
WK1, WK2 and WK5: 2.75 credits each
March 13 (maximum for the day is 4.5 credits)
1B, 1D, 2G, 3A, 3B, 3C, 3F, 3G, 4G, 4I: 1.0 credit each
1G, 1H, 1I, 2D: 1.25 credits each
March 14 (maximum for the day is 4.25 credits)
5D, 5E, 5F: 1.25 credits each
6B, 6C, 6D, 6E, 6G, 7C, 7D, 7E, 7F, 8A, 8D: 1.0 credit each