10×10 Booth: $895
10×20 Double Booth – $1,790
10×20 End Cap Booth – $2,000 – Limited Availability
Island Booths – Limited Availability
*Larger, customized exhibit space is available and can be quoted upon request (as space allows).
Contact Jim Wagner at email@example.com or 317-264-6876 for booth and sponsorship availability.
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Exhibitor Set-up
4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Opening Reception/Expo Preview
6:00 – 7:00 p.m. Additional Exhibitor Set-up time (after reception has concluded)
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. Exhibitor Set-up
7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Safety Expo
4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Exhibitor/Excel Move-out
5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. – Reception
As in years past we will bring the crowds to you! Our Monday night reception in the Safety City Exhibit Hall C is back this year! We will again have our reception from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Highlights for the 2017 Safety Expo City
We will have all buffets and reception food integrated in Expo Hall C for maximum visibility.
In addition, we plan to incorporate interactive displays, flash sessions, rest and relaxation center, Hall of Heroes, and a wellness corner in the expo hall to help drive booth traffic!
Exhibitor Drop Off
You can drop off your materials and set up your booth during set-up hours on both Tuesday and Wednesday. Upon arrival, proceed to the exhibitor check-in desk located inside the exhibit hall. Our team will be there to greet you and direct you to your booth.
Exhibitor Set-up/Convention Center Access
For convenient access to Hall C, exhibitors will have access to the dock via the B-ramp just off of West Street (heading north on West Street). Once you enter the building after unloading your materials from the B-ramp, you turn right past Hall B to get to Hall C. Once you drop your items off in Hall C, please go back to the docking area/B-ramp and park your car. Cars should only stay in the docking area/B-ramp for 15 minutes at the most. This will help with traffic flow. Once you park your car, you can head back to Hall C to set-up your booth. Carts if any, will be limited. Please bring a cart if at all possible to help with unloading your materials.
If you do not wish to use the loading dock/B-ramp, you can carry your materials into the Indiana Convention Center. Hall C is on the 1st floor. There is a turn-around drive which you can access to unload any equipment located off Maryland Street, across the street from the Westin. Once inside the Convention Center head toward Expo Hall C. Please do not leave your car at the turnaround for more than 10 minutes. You may take your items up to your booth but do not set-up your booth until after your car has been moved and parked. This will allow for consistent traffic flow and will also keep your car from being towed.
Load-out will work in the same fashion.
Exhibitor Tear Down
All exhibitor booths are required to stay open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday with tear down from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. This ensures that our attendees have the opportunity to talk with each of you as well as give you maximum exposure.
The Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown and the SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Downtown are the official conference hotels for 2017. To reserve your room, go online or call (888) 236-2427 and request the 2017 Indiana Safety & Health Conference room rate. Subject to availability. Discount rate available until Jan. 28, 2017.
All registered attendees staying at the Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown or the SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Downtown will be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card to the famous St. Elmo Steakhouse. The winner will be announced at the March 1 opening general session.
There are several of options for parking at and around the Indiana Convention Center. If you aren’t familiar with the area we encourage you to arrive early and plan ahead. As is always the case with downtown events, we expect parking to be at a premium. Keep in mind that you can access the Convention Center using the skywalks from various other buildings, including the mall.
- Circle Centre Mall parking ramps – Enter on Illinois St. between Georgia St. and Maryland St., or from Maryland St. between Capitol Ave. and Illinois St.
- Capitol Commons – Underground parking, entrances are on Maryland St., W. Washington St. and Capitol Ave.
- PNC Center/Hyatt Regency parking – Enter on Illinois St. or on Capitol Ave. Drive through the valet parking area and follow the signs.
- Park Plaza – Enter on Capitol Ave. across from the Convention Center.
On-street – Meters can be found on the street around the building.
Exhibitor Packet from Excel Decorators and Booth Assignments
Booths will be assigned approximately one month prior to expo date. The exhibitor packet from Excel Decorators, Inc. will be sent to you in late January/early February. Excel Decorators is the company that organizes the booths within the exhibit hall. If you have not received your email packet by February 3, 2017, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to make changes in order to accommodate the many exhibitors who have registered this year for the Safety City Expo. Upon arrival at the Exhibit Hall in the Indiana Convention Center, we will confirm your booth at the exhibitor registration desk located in Hall C. We will work closely with our official decorators and the Indiana Convention Center to ensure your set up needs are met.
The furnishings provided in each booth include a 6 foot skirted table, two chairs, signage, and a wastebasket. Carpet is not included. If you require carpet, a longer table or need additional furnishings, you may order these items through the exhibitor service kit. To receive advanced rates for booth furnishings, orders must be placed by February 14. Also, electricity and high speed Wi-Fi is not included. You may order electricity through the Indiana Convention Center should you need it. To receive advanced rates for electricity orders must be placed by February 8. Basic Wi-Fi is included. Wi-Fi login and password information will be provided onsite in the program guide.
Specific shipping instructions are included in the exhibitor kit from Excel Decorators. Please make sure to follow these instructions when sending your booth and related materials to Excel. Please make sure that you follow these shipping instructions carefully since neither The Indiana Convention Center, Excel Decorators, nor the Indiana Chamber/ASSE will be held responsible for your booth and its contents.
Do not ship to the Indiana Convention Center! They will refuse your shipment.
Drawings for Prizes
We anticipate 800+ attendees at this year’s conference. It will be the responsibility of each exhibitor to determine the winner of their prize at the conclusion of the Safety City Expo. As the exhibitor, you are responsible for drawing names at your booth and either personally delivering the prize to the winning attendee, mailing the prize to their homes or writing the name of your winner and your booth number on the white board provided. More information will be provided at registration on the process. If you do not wish to participate in these drawings, you are not obligated to do so.
Safety Expo Theme
This year we will have a contest for the best use of our theme, Everyday Hero.
If you need more information, contact Jesse Brothers email@example.com
- 3E Company
- 3M – Personal Safety Division
- Acoustical Systems, Inc.
- Aim Right Fire Extinguisher Training
- AirFeet Technologies
- ALERT Safety Products
- All Safe Industries, Inc.
- American Society of Safety Engineers – Central Indiana Chapter
- Approved Protection Systems
- ASAFE USA
- Athletico Physical Therapy
- ATI Physical Therapy
- ATI Worksite Solutions
- August Mack Environmental, Inc.
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP)
- Body One Work Solutions
- Carr Allison Medicare Compliance Group
- Center For Vein Restoration
- CLMI Safety Training
- Columbia Southern University
- Community Employer Health
- Conney Safety
- Cornerstone Environmental, Health and Safety, Inc.
- Dustcontrol, Inc.
- Edge PPE
- EMSL Analytical, Inc.
- Environmental Management Institute
- Ergo Advantage
- ERGOMAT, Inc.
- Ergonomic Consultants of Indiana, Inc.
- Essilor Prescription Safety Eyewear
- Examinetics, Inc.
- Fauske & Associates, LLC
- Faztek, LLC
- Forklift Training Systems
- Frakes Engineering
- Franciscan WorkingWell / TravelWell
- Generation Green Recycling
- Great Lakes OSHA Education Center University of Cincinnati
- Harris Fitness
- Hastings Air Energy Control, Inc.
- HIP Employer Link
- I.E. Monitoring Instruments, Inc.
- Indiana Chamber Business Resources
- Indiana Chamber Membership
- Indiana Department of Labor
- Indiana University, Department of Applied Health Science
- Industrial Safety and Training Services
- Inplant Enviro Systems 2000
- KERAMIDA Inc.
- KHA Online-SDS™
- Kids’ Chance of Indiana
- Kindred Healthcare, Inc.
- Klever Innovations
- Liquid Waste Removal
- Market Force, Inc.
- Michigan Safety Conference
- Micro Air, Inc
- Mid-America OSHA Education Center
- Midwest Orthopaedics At Rush
- Midwest Toxicology Services LLC
- Pristine Products, LLC
- Promote Productions
- ProtectEar USA
- Quest Environmental & Safety Products, Inc.
- R.C. Bremer Marketing Associates, Inc.
- RAECO / RAECO Rents
- Red Wing Shoe Company
- Ritz Safety
- Riverview Health
- RMS Safety
- Roberson Fire & Safety, Inc
- Rupp Safety Associates , Inc.
- Safe Visitor Solutions
- Safety Management Group of Indiana, Inc.
- Safety Resources, Inc.
- Safety Shoe Distributors \ Hytest
- Safety Training and Consulting, Inc.
- SafeVision LLC
- Safe-Way Consulting
- Saf-T-Gard International, Inc.
- Seattle Glove, Inc.
- Select Physical Therapy
- SES Environmental
- SGS Galson
- Slice Inc
- SMRT Indiana
- Staples Business Advantage
- State Safety & Compliance
- T K Group On-Site Moble Medical
- Targeting Customer Safety (TCS), Inc.
- Team Quality Services
- Team-Rehab Physical & Hand Therapy
- The HearSafe Group
- Tingley Protective Clothing and Footwear
- TRIUNE Health Group
- U.S. Healthworks Indiana
- U.S. Safety Depot
- Unique Home Solutions
- United Sales Associates
- Visual Workplace Inc.
- Walman Optical
- WorkCare, Inc.
- Workplace Safety & Health Co., Inc.
- ZOLL Medical