(Until Feb. 1, 2019)
(After Feb. 1, 2019)
|Full Conference||Feb. 26-28||$449||$499|
|Two Days||Feb. 27-29||$349||$399|
|One Day||Feb. 27 or Feb. 28||$249||$299|
|Pre-conference Workshops||Feb. 26||$149||$199|
|INSHARP/VPP Meeting||Feb. 26||FREE||FREE|
|10’x10″ Exhibitor Booth
||Feb. 27||Please contact Jim Wagner to purchase your booth.|
Terms and Conditions
- Send two or more and receive a 20% discount! Use the promo code GROUP20 at checkout to save.
- Discounts may only be applied to new orders. May not be combined with other discounts or offers.
- Student registration fees available to post-secondary students enrolled in 12+ credit hours in the spring semester.
- Must register for the conference with a .edu email address.
- The Indiana Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to verify enrollment.
Inclement Weather Policy
- If a weather/snow emergency is declared in Marion County, this seminar will be canceled or postponed. You will receive a refund or your registration may be moved to new date.
- If traveling from outside of Marion County and you are unable to attend the seminar due to inclement weather in your area, please call us at (800) 824-6885. A credit certificate will be issued and can be used toward any future Indiana Chamber regulatory compliance conference for up to one year. This credit is fully transferable within your company.
All cancellations must be received in writing. A $25 per person processing fee will be charged for all cancellations. Cancellations received within two weeks of the conference date will be issued a credit certificate, less the $25 processing fee. Credits can be used toward any future Indiana Chamber conference(s) for up to one year. Credit is fully transferable. Substitutions are welcome at any time but are requested in advance of the conference.