INSHARP and VPP
Learn more about the Indiana Department of Labor’s programs to recognize and partner with businesses and work sites that show excellence in occupational safety and health.
These half day workshops are on the first day of the conference, Tuesday, February 28, and are free to attend. Registration for these workshops is included in your conference registration.
If you wish to attend these workshops only, please visit the registration page.
WK5. INSHARP/VPP Meeting
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Update on the Indiana Department of Labor’s VPP and INSHARP programs
- Best practices from Indiana VPP and INSHARP sites
- Open to all Indiana VPP and INSHARP sites, and anyone interested in learning about the programs
Rebecca Ellson, INSHARP Coordinator, and Beth Gonzalez, Dave Crall, and Travis Gentry, VPP Leaders, Indiana Department of Labor
WK10. VPP Contractor / Mobile Worksite Best Practices Workshop
1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Importance of management commitment and leadership
- Importance of daily JHA and observation
- Driving safety, incentive programs and tracking systems
Beth Gonzalez, Dave Crall, and Travis Gentry, VPP Leaders, Indiana Department of Labor