|Full Conference||Mar. 1-3||$499|
|Two Days||Mar. 1-2 or Mar. 2-3||$399|
|One Day||Mar. 2 or Mar. 3||$299|
|Pre-conference Workshops||Mar. 1||$199|
|INSHARP/VPP Meeting||Mar. 1||FREE|
|10’x10″ Exhibitor Booth
||Mar. 2||Please contact Jim Wagner to purchase your booth.|
Our commitment to you:
The Central Indiana Chapter of ASSP and the Indiana Chamber will take every safety precaution recommended by the CDC and state and local officials for the conference.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the convention center and in the conference rooms.
- We will adjust our food service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- Basic safety instructions and code of conduct will be part of each registration packet, formal event welcome and noted in visible signage.
The Indiana Convention Center takes great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene – and will be adhering to same safety recommendations we are. View the COVID-19 Response from the Indiana Convention Center here.
We look forward to continue providing you with the first-rate education and training that you have come to expect from this conference.
Terms and Conditions
- Send two or more and receive a 20% discount! Use the promo code GROUP20 at checkout to save.
- Discounts may only be applied to new orders. May not be combined with other discounts or offers.
- Student registration fees available to post-secondary students enrolled in 12+ credit hours in the spring semester.
- Must register for the conference with a .edu email address.
- The Indiana Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to verify enrollment.
Inclement Weather Policy
- If a weather/snow emergency is declared in Marion County, this seminar will be canceled or postponed. You will receive a refund or your registration may be moved to new date.
- If traveling from outside of Marion County and you are unable to attend the seminar due to inclement weather in your area, please call us at (800) 824-6885. A credit certificate will be issued and can be used toward any future Indiana Chamber regulatory compliance conference for up to one year. This credit is fully transferable within your company.
Attendee Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be received in writing. A $25 per person processing fee will be charged for all cancellations. Cancellations received within two weeks of the conference date will be issued a credit certificate, less the $25 processing fee. Credits can be used toward any future Indiana Chamber conference(s) for up to one year. Credit is fully transferable. Substitutions are welcome at any time but are requested in advance of the conference.
If, for any reason, the conference is cancelled, full refunds will be issued. If we are only able to offer a virtual conference without the in-person option to attend, your conference registration will be moved to the virtual conference unless a refund is requested by February 15, 2021.